From courthouses and libraries to government offices and city halls; government properties have unique specifications that we don’t usually see in other facilities. The Pillar crew understands these requirements and can help make finding flooring for your project easier.
The special requirements often include:
- Environment-specific solutions, crucial for the many public projects required to meet LEED standards.
- Highly durable materials that can meet the challenging building tenure requirements of many public projects.
- Materials that can help meet extreme Floor Flatness (FF) or Floor Levelness (FL) ratings required in some public projects.
- Flooring solutions for secure buildings, the highest disability accessibility requirements and more.
- Formally structured value engineering that is often required in the design process of public projects.
The Pillar team is prepared to help you find the exact flooring for your project that will fulfill all the specifications that are needed. We have a private showroom featuring samples from each of the 40+ well-known brands we carry.